After eight years at McKinsey, working on multiple operations and digital transformation projects between Singapore and Paris, co-founding Lazada in 2012, to lead it in 2018 after its successful acquisition by Alibaba, I am extremely happy today to join forces with Michael Ronen, and Ben Kaminski to build the next generation e-commerce platform, Branded.
We are excited to leverage our e-commerce and business-building experience to create this next-generation multi-brand platform. Our team will provide unmatched operations, marketing, business development and supply chain expertise, serving as the partner of choice for entrepreneurs worldwide to scale their consumer brands on Amazon and beyond. Our global footprint, our team’s experience in scale-up growth, our strong access to capital, as well as the proprietary analytical tools and business intelligence capabilities we are building, uniquely position us to exponentially grow the best brands out there.
In the last six months, we have been able to build a robust portfolio of high-potential brands with combined gross revenues of approximately $150 million, making the group one of the largest FBA sellers on Amazon.
We are creating the ultimate next-generation consumer products platform, with a focus on investing in and growing brands in the Home, Lifestyle & Leisure categories.
To sum it up in numbers:
- We have already deployed more than $100 million in capital to acquire many of Amazon’s most successful sellers.
- With presence in Europe, Asia, and the United States, we are building the first truly global digital consumer products platform.
- In under six months, our group has become a top 20 Amazon FBA seller, uniting a portfolio of beloved marketplace brands with over 700,000 reviews.
- Our leadership team includes e-commerce pioneers and senior executives from Lazada, Amazon, Alibaba, SoftBank, and Goldman Sachs
- We have raised over $150 million in financing from Target Global, Declaration Partners, Tiger Global, Kreos Capital, Lurra Capital, Regah Ventures, Kima Ventures and Vine Ventures